Saturday, September 27, 2014

PJ Challenge 13-22

I know, it's been awhile. Anyway, here you go.
------------------------
Day #13: Favorite Prophecy
Um, the first great prophecy. 

A half-blood of the eldest gods
Shall reach sixteen against all odds
And see the world in endless sleep
The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap
A single choice shall end his days
Olympus to preserve or raze

Don't ask me why I like it. I have no idea.

Day #14: Favorite Location From a Quest
Daedalus' workshop. It just sounds so cool!


 
Day #15: Favorite Mythical Creature (type)
Pegasi. I know, Pegasi has already been the answer to one already. But they're just so cool!
 
Day #16: Favorite Mythical Creature (individual)
The would have to be either Blackjack (I know, big surprise right?)
or Rainbow (Tyson's Hippocampus)
I just love both of them.
 
Day #17: Most Memorable Moment (PJO)
I would say when he gets claimed,  I think. During capture the flag, Percy gets claimed by his father as he stands in the small river marking the boundary line. I think it's a pretty memorable moment. 

Day #18: Most Emotional Moment (PJO)
*spoilers for Last Olympian*
When Percy takes the knife for Annabeth.  On the bridge, he can sense there's someone behind him, so he turns and Annabeth has taken a poison knife for him. It's kinda really emotional. 

Day #19: What Would Nectar or Ambrosia Taste Like to You?
 I have no idea. Well, actually, I think it would taste something like camping food. Baked beans, or anything like that. Because ambrosia and nectar don't just taste like your favorite food. It tastes like your favorite memories too. And camping is definitely a favorite memory. 

Day #20: Favorite Special Ability
I always thought it would be so cool to fly. I mean, just to go outside and shoot up into the air and explore. Wouldn't that be so cool?

Day #21: Favorite Couple
I like Perabeth and Frazel and Jasper, but I also really like the little ships. Chris and Clarisse make a good couple. And I love Silena and Beckendorf together. 

Day #22: Favorite Roman Aspect of a Greek god
 Um, I would say with Bellona and Athena. Athena is the Greek goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. Bellona is the Roman goddess of war. Battle strategy and wisdom, along with war, go hand in hand. It's cool how they're ever so slightly similar. (But very different, too)
--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment