Wednesday, October 1, 2014

PJ Challenge days 23-26


Day #23: Favorite Movie Moment (Lightning Thief)
The end. Hands down, my favorite part was the end when I didn't have to sit through that horror anymore. Seriously, if you're a fan and are considering watching the movie, just don't. It's horrible. I mean, it's okay as a movie, but as a book-to-movie adaptation, it is almost as bad as Eragon.

Day #24: Most Disappointing Omission from the Movie (Lightning Thief)
The entire plot.
Oh, you mean specifically?
Okay. The "You drool when you sleep" scene.

Day #25: Most Memorable Moment (HoO)
*Spoilers for Mark of Athena*
When Annabeth and Percy are hanging over Tartarus, about to let go and fall.
"As long as we're together" :')

Day #26: Most Emotional Moment (HoO)
Same as the last question, I think. Yeah, definitely.
___________________________________________________
Sorry, just a random fact. The other day, my friend told me I looked like Richard Armitage...
Just to clarify, THIS is Richard Armitage. I look nothing like him. Nothing like him. Seriously, Hawk?

No comments:

Post a Comment