Monday, October 6, 2014

PJ Challenge Days 27-30



Day #27: You are leading a quest. Pick one demigod from Camp Jupiter and one from Camp Half-Blood (it can't be Percy or Jason)
Um, I think I would pick Reyna from Camp Jupiter and Clarisse from Camp Half-Blood. Yeah, I know. That would probably be a pretty explosive duo to take with me. But I think the quest would be in good hands.


Day #28: Given the opportunity, would you accept Zeus' gift of godhood?
NO! Imagine, having to watch all your friends and family die. And never aging. I would get so lonely. So never. I would never want to be immortal.


Day #29: Least favorite PJO/HoO book
I would say Battle of the Labyrinth. I just never really found it interesting enough.


Day #30: Favorite PJO/HoO book
From PJO I would say Last Olympian I just love it!
HoO I think Lost Hero. Some people don't like it, but with the absence of Percy, I really bonded with the characters.
-----------------------------------------------
Okay, so my Percy Jackson Challenge is officially over!
Blood of Olympus comes out at midnight and I will be waking up a little before that to start reading immediately.
It's weird.
I've spent the last year counting down the days with my friends and brother.
And now here it is.
The day.
I am so excited and yet I almost can't stand it ending.
But the day is here. It's come. And it is gonna be...
fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment