Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Art!

A few months ago, I got kinda into art. I mean, I'd always liked sketching and was pretty good at it (at least, I thought I was…) but I got into actual drawing and using my imagination.

I think it started when my 4-H club did a Middle Earth-themed drawing class. During the first session, I drew the first thing I'd actually ever been really proud of.

 
Anyway, it's an Elven princess. She turned out looking a bit like Arwen but I didn't mind. And yeah, I was really proud of it:)
 
 
I started drawing Strider(Aragorn), but never finished...
 
 
Another Elf that probably wouldn't be smiling, but whatever. This one isn't the best, I know.
 
 
I drew this one camping:) I got to thinking, what if the Leprechaun was a guardian (from Rise of the Guardians) and if she was a girl, so this happened. Again, not very proud of it, but oh well. (I can't draw feet for the life of me. Can you tell?)
 
 
Ranger's Apprentice. It's supposed to be Halt's hand. With his Oakleaf. I was pretty proud of this one.
 
 
 
And then, what I've been leading up to...........
I'm probably the most proud of this one. Yes, it's a Hobbit:) For some odd reason, I have trouble drawing people, but not Elves and Hobbits...
Yeah. I'm weird that way.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed seeing a bit of my artwork:)

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. You go girl! They look awesome...I especially love the hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's one of my best, I think:)

    ReplyDelete