Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Random Post

So today has been an interesting day. 

First it snows. A lot. And I love it. Snow makes everything so…peaceful. And silent. And gorgeous. But snow the day before Thanksgiving? Seriously? 

Oh, and my grandmother and I made rum cakes. 10, to be exact. (I have decided that I would make a really bad pirate. Rum smells horrible

Then my mom brought Frozen back from the library, so we decided to watch it because my dad hadn't seen it. And then, as we're watching Love is an Open Door, Anna goes 'Say goodbye…' and the power goes out. "Say goodbye," my mom sings, "to the pow-er" 

But the power's back on now. Back to Frozen.❄

Guess what? 21 days until Battle of Five Armies comes out!
And the song that's going to be at the end is out! It's so amazing!

(Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. We're busy, and my Grandmom's here. Then I'm getting into Nutcracker rehearsals, so yeah. I don't have that much time. But I love everything that we're doing. I'll try to do a post sometime tomorrow. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!) 

(Oh, and sorry, this is just a completely unrelated post to anything)

2 comments:

  1. Rum doesn't smell that bad, and now I have 21 days to actually read the Hobbit. LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty quick read. I love that book:)

      Delete