Sunday, August 24, 2014

God Sightings

So this is pretty much where I share the ways I've seen God in ordinary things this week:)

1. Bowling with besties:)

2. The smell of summer air

3. A few flowers still blooming in our yard

4. Church picnic yesterday!

5. A little girl in church today who loves to sing...and talk! She entertains the whole congregation:)

6. Walks around our neighborhood my myself

7. Crickets chirping in time to my iPod 

So those are the ones I can think of now… I'm sure there are more! I love being able to find God in completely odd moments where maybe others wouldn't find him. 

And also, I've been reevaluating what I want this blog to be. I want it to be an inspiration, yes. But I also want it to be a fun, completely random place where you can come, look, and maybe have a laugh:) I want to tell stories, make fandom references, and just enjoy writing. So as I try to figure out what exactly this is going to turn into, please bear with me! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment