Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Introduction: Me!

Well, I should probably tell you a bit about myself.

The name's Molloy. Emma Molloy.
(Okay, that sounded a little weird. No, I'm not James Bond)

Anyway, I live in NH. I am homeschooled (AND PROUD OF IT)

I love reading. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, and Ranger's Apprentice are among my favorites. I currently have 14 pages left in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

Music is one of my passions. Singing, mostly. I like to listen to Air1, Disney music, film scores/instrumentals, and classic rock. :)

I started dancing last summer, taking modern. This summer I added on ballet and jazz, so I'll be doing all three during the school year.

Now for the next important area of my life. Acting! It's kinda funny, because three years ago, I wouldn't have acted in a play if you gave me a thousand bucks.

I've been in a few plays. What really started my love for drama was my Youth Group's dinner theater. It was a spoof of Dragnet, and it was two police officers (Joe Thursday and Frank Cannon) investigating Jesus before he was crucified. I played Gallo, a wineseller mad at Jesus for stealing her business.

Next, I auditioned for Xanadu Jr. I played an Andrews sister and Hera, queen of the gods.

Then came Pride and Prejudice! I was Sarah, the Bennett's maid.

Another dinner theater! This time, my little brother Joe and I played Joe and Frank. Can you guess who was who?





This summer I did a theatre camp at my town's school where I played Yu Hua, the main character in The Red Stream.












I consider myself somewhat of a triple-threat, because I love to dance, sing, and act.

I have a bunny named Padme that is so fluffy and wonderful and adorable (can you tell I love her?)

I have a firm faith in God and love Him so much!

So I think that's enough about me. Now about the blog.

You'll find things about Faith and fandoms on here.

I will try to do weekly God Sightings every weekend and as many posts about my faith and daily inspirations that I can. And I'll probably do a few 30 day fandom challenges.

All in all, this is a new experience for me, and I'm very excited!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email me at godsgirl62442@gmail.com



2 comments: