Tuesday, September 9, 2014

PJ Challenge days 2-3

Day #2: Favorite demigod
This one is so hard!! I love all the characters but I think I have to say Percy (just because he's, well, Percy) and Hazel. 

I love Percy for just so many reasons. He's just a great character. You can see his character development. I can't explain exactly why I like him so much, but he's definitely one of my favorite characters. 
(Credit for art goes to Viria, an awesome fanartist!!)

And now Hazel. I think I like her so much because she's my age(well, kinda.) And so that helps me to relate to her some. And she's awesome because she has this really dark past that she's fighting, but she doesn't let it bring her down. 

So yeah, I think they're two of my favorites. But I really do love all of them:)
--------------------------------------------
Day #3: Least favorite demigod
How am I supposed to choose a least favorite demigod?! They're all amazing! But I guess, if there was ever one who ticked me off, it was Clovis. The kid in Lost Hero. The son of Hypnos. I don't know why but he just annoyed me.

Maybe because Annabeth was trying to something really important and this kid just kept falling asleep.

Who knows.

Anyway, yeah. If I had a least favorite demigod, it would be him.


No comments:

Post a Comment