Tuesday, September 16, 2014

PJ Challenge Days 4-10

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Anyway, Here's the PJ challenges I missed:)
-------------------------------------------------
Day #4: Favorite Camp Event
Capture the flag. Or the campfire sing alongs. I think both would be pretty fun.

Day #5: Favorite Weapon
Does this mean character's weapon or type of weapon? I'm going with type of weapon. And I have no idea. Um, maybe... no weapon? Okay, how about brains/wits/common sense(which a few characters lack)? That sounds good. and relatively non-violent.

Day #6: Favorite Major Greek god
Apollo. Because of music. And drama. and the sun. He's just awesome. Except for his haikus. Artemis is my second favorite:) One time for a birthday party, I dressed up as Artemis and my little brother dressed up as Apollo. It was really fun!

Day #7: Least Favorite Greek god
Okay, it's not Hera. I know a lot of fans hate her, but I played her once and it's hard to hate a character you've played. I think it's Aphrodite. Something about her just ticks me off sometimes.

Day #8: Who Would Your godly Parent Be
I've debated a lot over this. My friends tell me one thing, my head another. Some think I'd be daughter of Athena, but I'm not terrified of spiders. Maybe Hermes, but he's the god of thieves, so no. But I think (again) I have to go with Apollo. I mean, music! Drama! That is me! I'm not the best at archery though, but oh well.

Day #9: Favorite Monster
...Does Cerberus count? Cause I'm going with Cerberus

Day #10: Favorite Minor Greek god
Hestia. The goddess of the hearth.

So there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment