Saturday, February 21, 2015

It's almost over…

Well, there's one more night. 

One more chance to make it the best show ever. 

One more chance to get that scene perfect. To get that costume change down pat. 

One more night to deal with the stress of remembering all my songs and lines and choreography. 

And I'm going to miss it so much. 

I'll miss the feeling I get when the Mission band's intro music plays and we walk down the aisle of the theatre. I'll miss the dark backstage where we whisper encouragement to each other before we go on. I'll miss the 'T-Rex' fights in the wings. I'll miss the hugs shared backstage when people get stressed. I'll miss the lip-syncing of lines as they're spoken onstage. 

I'm going to miss everything. And it's because when you put a show on, the cast becomes family. It doesn't matter what part you have, how old you are, or anything like that. 

So if you're part if the cast of Guys and Dolls and you're reading this, just know that I've had the time of my life and I'd do it again any time. I love you guys.☀



"There's no business like show business like no business I know
Everything about it is appealing
Everything that traffic could allow
Nowhere could you get that happy feeling when you are stealing that extra bow…
So 
Lets Get On With The Show!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment