Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 2015

Okay, so first off I want to apologize for the fact I haven't written a post in a month. 

Second, I have decided that this year, I'm trying something new. I'll do a post each month summing up what I've done and as many in between as I can. 

So here goes…

----------------------------------
January 2015

-started practicing for Guys and Dolls Jr, in which I play a main role(!!!!)

-more school

-finally bought the Master's screwdriver from Doctor Who 

-got a Sindarin-English/English-Sindarin dictionary with which I will try to translate The Hobbit into Elvish

-started the Kingdom Keepers series again (I highly recommend those books. They are awesome!)

-watched more Downton Abbey

-stacked a lot of wood
------------------------------------
Goals for next month:

-get my splits(something I've been working at for a few months)

-get my voice stronger so I can hit those high notes with my chest voice!

-finish the Kingdom Keepers series
---------------------------------
That pretty much sums up my month. How about yours? Hope the beginning of your year was as good as mine!! ☀

(If you're wondering why the picture, it's just because I like it. I know it has nothing to do with the post.)

1 comment: