Sunday, March 1, 2015

•February 2015•


-Performed as Sarah in Guys and Dolls and had an absolute blast:)

-Finished the Kingdom Keepers series

-Auditioned for and was cast in Peter Pan and Wendy (I play Tootles!!)

-Read a really amazing blog post from my friend Gillian over at Young Yankee Lady
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goals for next month:

-...Get my splits

-Play more piano

-Manage to stay away from chocolate (I'm giving it up for lent)

-Make it to State Activities Day
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things I've been obsessed with this month:

-Cereal

-The song Nothing Left to Say by Imagine Dragons

-Peanut butter (which is normal for me)
 
 
 

Guys and Dolls:)




                                                My favorite quote that always inspires me

          February was a very full month for me. I finished one show and jumped straight into another one. I read a lot (but hope to have time to read more on school vacation next week). But mostly, I can't believe that it's March already. Time certainly does fly!

                                                               Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment