Thursday, April 21, 2016

Joeeeeeeeeeee


Okay y'all, listen down, sit up (sit down, listen up?) cause I'm gonna tell you about my brother.



This is my bro, Joe. (I'm such a poet) He's pretty awesome. And today happens to be his birthday so yeah.

Joe has been my partner in crime for as long as I can remember. This one year, I pretty much had him spy for me and report what my family was getting me for my birthday.

Until, of course, he got caught and tattled on me. Amateur.

Anyway, I've gotten over that. In the meantime, he's passed me in height (he's roughly 8 1/2 inches taller than me now). Of course, he wastes no time in teasing and flaunting his superior size but oh well. If it's the price I have to pay to have such an amazing little brother then I'm honestly 100% okay with it.

Joe is probably the person in the world that I'm the most comfortable with. We're so stinking close that judging each other is pretty much only a joke. We know that we're stuck with each other for the rest of our lives so we might as well get along and enjoy it.

Whether its comparing biceps, taking candid selfies, making grotesque faces, or having hardcore rap battles, we always get along [relatively] well for a brother and sister that see each other almost every minute of every day. 

So Joe, even though I may not always show it or be extremely happy with you, I love you so much. You're my best friend and little brother rolled up into one 5'9" person obsessed with basketball and determined to hate everything I love. You're epic, man.

Here's to many more<3



And now for some cheesy selfies pretty much summing up our relationship:




No comments:

Post a Comment