Wednesday, July 22, 2015

June 2015

Oops.

It's been almost a month since my last post. Why? Maze Runner. And other books for Lit. But mostly Maze Runner. 

Anyway, here goes. 
--------------------------
June 2015
-Went on our annual camping trip

-Read a lot of books

-Started pre-pointe

-Actually started to make progress in playing The Last Goodbye on the piano

-Watched ALOT of Studio C, ballet videos, and OUAT
---------------------------
Books I read: (I'm actually not sure which of these I read in June and which ones in July)
-Fahrenheit 451
-Colossus Rising
-Far from the Madding Crowd (a really amazing read)
-Lost in Babylon (sequel to CR)
-Romeo and Juliet
-Tomb of Shadows (in same series as CR and LiB)
-Maze Runner
-Scorch Trials
-Death Cure

I'll be starting a new Lit book soon, probably an abbreviated Oddessy. I'm also kinda reading The Hobbit on the side of that. (Yay for re-reads!!!)
------------------------
That pretty much sums up my life of the last month. Also cereal. 

Thanks for listening to my ramblings and I'm sorry again for being so late. I'll hopefully have another post soon (I have several subjects under consideration) 

Happy Wednesday!
(Camping photo)

(Me next to Captain Hook…either he's really tall or I'm really short. Or both.)

1 comment:

  1. I really like that picture of you and Alex~ HILARIOUS!!!

    ~L.T.

    ReplyDelete